CHECK OUT THE SNOWMEN!
Calling all Barrie Residents! The City has been invaded by mega sized snow people! I have been receiving pictures of snowmen that have popped up all over the place.
Finding myself in a humorous mood I decided to ask “Siri” how to build a snowman! What fun that was. I was directed to a couple of sights that were quite informative.
Building a Snowman
- Check for snow that’s moist and packable
- Find a flat section of lawn
- Build the snowman in the shadiest spot possible to last longer
- Lift the middle section onto the bottom section
- Make a one foot snowball for the head
- Pack snow between the sections to act as glue
- Decorate your snowman; carrot for nose, buttons, pebbles or charcoal for eyes, pebbles or charcoal for mouth
- Add two sticks for the snowman’s arms
- Top off the snowman with a hat and scarf.
- Add a tie, sunglasses or any other accessories to make the snowman stand out from the rest.
Now these wonderful families certainly went far beyond “Siri’s” instructions! Some of these “snowpeople” are massive!