BE YOUR BEST SELF IN THE PANDEMIC
We know our new “normal” obviously looks different, but that doesn’t mean we can’t take time for ourselves! It’s important to make time for yourself always, but especially now with the added stress of covid and the changes going on. We’ve come up with a list of ideas for a little self love this summer! Spoiler: most of these will require you to wear a mask.
Self Care Ideas During Covid
- Book a hair appointment or grab a coffee at Head Quarters salon/ The Wired Owl on Dunlop street! (Mask required for both)
- Go for a drive near water, and listen to your favourite songs and just enjoy the summer scenery. You can find our playlist of the best local Indy bands right here!
- Get a pedicure or manicure at Barries Best Nails. Of course masks are required and they are even taking everyone’s temperature as they arrive for added protection.
- For those brave enough for a big change, try to book a tattoo! We recommend Ruby Tattoo Studio
- Soak up some sunshine and get a dose of vitamin D by visiting one of the many beaches in Barrie! You can find our recommendations of beaches here and of course, no mask required for this one!
And there you have it friends, a list of ideas on a little TLC fit for all kinds of kinds! With one or all of these, you’re for sure going to feel awesome! Remember to keep a mask with you and keep checking out our blog for a part two coming soon.
What did you think of Self Care Ideas During Covid?
If you’re posting, blogging, or tweeting about Barrie, be sure to use the #barrieuncovered hashtag! We might feature your “stuff” in our weekly recap!
And if you are a business staying open during Covid, reach out to us! We will get you Uncovered!